Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's French Skittles

First off, Happy Friday everyone! Aren't you glad the weekend is *just* around the corner? What I have for you today is a huge picture spam of my latest mani.  It's a skittle (different colors on each nail) but in the form of french tips! I don't think I've seen this before but if you have or have done so yourself, please share! =) Alright, no more words, onto the pics!







Hahah, I know these are practically the same pictures but I 
wanted to show the mani under different types of lighting =P



My hand looks so weird like this! lol 


Can you believe I used ALL these colors for this mani?? Fun times!


This mani consisted of Sally Hansen Disco Ball over Zoya Lucy for the base. From thumb tip to pinkie tip, I used Color Club Pucci-licious, Orly Cashmere Cardigan, OPI Planks A Lot, Essie Nice is Nice, and Zoya Caitlin. 

So I've been waiting for a nail polish package to come in the mail but USPS hasn't confirmed the delivery yet and its no where to be found! It was supposed to come yesterday but I haven't seen it anywhere -- I hope it's not lost in nail polish limbo. That would be horrible!  Crossing my fingers here. Anyways, the sunshine is finally back! And in other exciting news, one of my girlfriends is treating me out to a salon pedi today! Yay!!! I'm going to meet her up in a few minutes here and I can't wait! So many exclamation marks! Happy Friday everyone. =) Go out and enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!