Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cupcake Franken

Hello all! Special feature today... the extremely creative Rebecca from rebeccalikesnails made a franken polish several weeks ago that I just *had* to try and recreate. She details her entire recipe which you can find here. This franken is just too freaking adorable! As always, you can click the pictures for more details.








I followed her directions and tweaked whatever I needed to get the color right. My polish came out a little on the thicker side so this was actually two coats with a top coat.  I can't help staring at my nails, they definitely remind me of a cupcake! So stinkin' cute =P.  If you're feeling the need for a little experimentation without the fear of the end results being a complete disaster, you should definitely check her blog and try this franken out!  This makes me want to give it a go with my own frankening. Will definitely do so in the very near future! =D

1 comments:

rebecca said...

i love it, of course! :)
happy to inspire you!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!