Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mythical Creatures Week: Dragon Wednesday

Hello Lovelies, today's mani for mythical creatures week (if you can't already tell from the title) is the Dragon! PeekTorZ below.





Different areas in the sunlight



Under artificial light. Look at that holo! =D


On my main nails, I used Zoya Apple as a base. I then stamped over it with China Glaze Cherish from the Romantique Collection using image plate BM209 from the second bundle monster set. I then french tipped with Nubar Reclaim (a stunning green holo =D). My accent nail is OPI DS Reflection for the base and I free handed the flames with Art Deco in Yellow and Orange. 

This mani was actually easy peasy once the polishes were dry. I hope I captured the scales of a dragon on my main nails and its fire-y breath on my ring finger hahah. Fun times, this mani was =). Tomorrow's theme is Mermaid nails - I'm wracking my brain trying to think of something for that one and I can't come up with anything yet! Eek, time to start brainstorming. Happy middle of the week, y'all!

3 comments:

Nailderella said...

OMG! I've never seen such a great mani! This is gorgeous! I love the inspiration behind your mani and everything is so perfectly executed!

Jello Kitty said...

Nailderella - Thank you! You are FAR too kind hahah =)

Nadia said...

I always says that admire people who have patience and the hability to do this kind of mani, Im a total disaster, I tried some Konad (have only 2 plates), but I probably will get the Bundle Monster set.
What comes my mind when I think Mermaids: also have scales, they use shells, pearls, have multicolor hair or highlights, I know, Im silly LOL.
Cant wait to see next mani.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!