Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation & Teasers

Hello lovelies! So I'm about to go on vacation for several days - I'll be going to Hawaii to celebrate with some wonderful girlfriends! Ahhh, I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight =P.  Unfortunately, I won't have access to my computer during those days but maybe I could sneak in a few mobile posts or two if I'm not too busy enjoying my island adventure teehee. Until then, here are some teaser pictures to show you what posts lie ahead in the near future!





Hrmmm, intrigued yet? I know the picture qualities are absolutely craptastic but it adds to the whole air of mystery, no?  Maybe you need something else to pique your interest? One (or maybe more?) of them is a franken... !!! Be patient and you will find out soon enough. =P

1 comments:

Thays said...

Hello girl, I'm following you, then follow me too.
kisses

tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!