Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rimmel Camouflage + LA Girl Crowd Surfing

So today I have a look for you with polishes I bought from Hawaii. They aren't exclusive to Hawaii I don't think but I decided to use them anyway. I'm pretty sure you can find both these polishes in your drugstores and they come at a relatively affordable price.  Are you ready for some green spam? =)






Two coats of Rimmel Camouflage as the base and two coats of 
LA Girl Crowd Surfing over that. Topped off with Seche Vite.


I always love any polishes with flakies in it! This polish from LA Girl happens to come from the Rock Star collection and I believe there are quite a few others from the same collection that are just as pretty. I really love the orange/yellow/green/gold shimmer that it has though! This is a really fun and bright look for the summer. It could also work for St. Patrick's Day as well... but that's practically months and months away. Good to make a note of it though!  Here are the two polishes for your viewing pleasure...


Love these green beauties =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!