Monday, July 4, 2011

Salon Pedi

Happy 235th Birthday, America! I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend. It's been awesome weather for picnics, bbqs, and pool parties - go out and get some much needed sunshine! Don't forget the sunscreen =P. So this past Friday I mentioned that one of my girlfriends treated me out to a salon pedi and now I'm back with some pictures. Warning, there are feetsies ahead hahah.






So I've heard there are mixed feelings about French manis (let alone French pedis!) nowadays but I don't care, I think it's a cute look and they're so much fun in my shoes =).  Nail polish is a unique form of artistic expression - that's what makes it so fabulous and enjoyable!  So go out and enjoy whatever it is you want to put on your nails whether it be fingers or toes =).  Have a lovely rest of your long weekend and I hope you've all enjoyed the fireworks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!