Friday, July 22, 2011

Mythical Creatures Week: Unicorn Friday

Aahh, I must say that I absolutely *love* the mythical creature today. Unicorns are one of my favorite fantasy/imaginary type of creatures and I couldn't be more happy to do a mani focused around that theme! Here I have a mani that was inspired by a member of MUA named Jiloverz and she did an incredible job with the original. This is my humble attempt at paying homage to her so I hope it doesn't disappoint! Beware, lots of pics ahead! =)







All pictures taken in the sunlight to *try* to capture the holographic effects!


So I used all my China Glaze OMG polishes in addition to Nubar Reclaim to get that true green holo color in as well. Stamped with Sally Hansen White Out and image plate BM201. Ahh!! This mani is so amazing in real life, you must try it out! So sparkly! So ... so holo! It's kind of what I'd like to think unicorn barf would look like - holo stripes and rainbows lol. I hope you enjoyed this mani because I sure did! And yay to the weekend... it's freaking Friday! TGIF! (can you tell how excited I am? hahahah)

3 comments:

Liz Marrufo said...

i Love this so creative and shiny!!!

Nadia said...

I know that Im going to sound like a "pain" but the clouds reminds me pegasus too.
Maybe you could do a tutorial of what you use to keep your cuticles so pretty.

Jello Kitty said...

Liz - Thank you!

Nadia - I never get tired of reading comments! I love to hear from you guys =) And thanks for the tutorial suggestion. I will keep that in mind for a future post!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!