Sunday, July 31, 2011

Funky French: Essie Master Plan + OPI Mad as a Hatter

Lol guys, I could very well NOT leave my mani alone hahaha. So the work appropriate color was nice for several days but I just couldn't help myself - I added Mad as a Hatter on top for a funky french look! =D  I love adding funky french tips because it extends your current mani AND hides chips and tip wear as it did for me!


I kid you not, this isn't photoshopped. It's THAT sparkly!







All in all, I was incredibly lucky to find Mad as a Hatter! It's absolutely beautiful whether worn alone or as an added glitter bomb to any mani. Aahhhh, I love it! =)

11 comments:

rebecca said...

the shine on your ring finger in the first picture is awesome!!! love the mani :)

Jello Kitty said...

Rebecca - Hahaha, thanks! I was thinking that the sparkle on my ring finger was crazy too! =P I love it heehee

Polish Vixen Marisa said...

I love this!! It looks amazing! You got some great shots of it for sure! XOXO

Jello Kitty said...

Marisa - Thank you so much! <3

Nadia said...

I liked the mani and the sparkles=wow.

Jello Kitty said...

Nadia - Thanks girl! =)

Tanja said...

Omg I love this! Need to try it some time, wish I had MAAH tho...

Jello Kitty said...

Tanja - Thanks hehe... I actually found MaaH at a dusty! I think you'll have better luck that way =)

Tanja said...

Um, what's a dusty? lol
I live In Belgium and there aren't alot of places where OPI is available. Picked up my first polish by them after MAAH came out, sad I missed out now.
Btw, would you mind if I did a blog post with a manicure inspired by this one? (with a link to your blog of course)

Jello Kitty said...

Tanja - Sorry! I should've been more clear. You can try to find these at a nail salon that carries OPI from older collections and try to ask them if they would sell it to you. And of course I don't mind if you do a mani like this. I am super flattered actually! =D Thanks Tanja!

Tanja said...

No problem, I'll have to ask around then, thanks for the tip!
I love it so much. I love glitter but I fund full glitter nails a bit too much. I think this is a great way to wear glitter.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!