Sunday, July 24, 2011

China Glaze Sea Spray

Hello all. So on my long list of untried nail polishes, Sea Spray was one of my long time lemmings but for some reason I completely forgot about it once I got a hold of it. Well I was organizing my stash the other day and the color just called to me. With all the recent crazy manis of Mythical Creatures Week, I decided I wanted to do something simple yet chic. This was the perfect color for what I had in mind.

Sea Spray is from China Glaze's Spring 2011 Anchors Away collection. It's a beautiful soft gray creme with a splash of blue. The blue is most apparent when compared to Pelican Gray, another soft creme in the same collection (and also another of my favorites).


Sun


Shade


Indoors




  Left: indoors, Middle: shade, Right: sunlight.


 I'm so happy I got to try this color. I should actually take a look back at my stash and put on some other colors that I've acquired and *almost* forgotten about. They're too precious to completely forget about! Have a wonderful day everyone. =)

2 comments:

Nadia said...

I don't understand why it looks so pretty on others persons nails and at mine don't? LOL
It is a pretty color.

Jello Kitty said...

Nadia - Aww, I'm sure it looks gorgeous on you! Regardless, I know that we all have polishes we love on others but just don't like on ourselves so I know how you feel =P

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!