Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Essie Sexy Divide + Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple

I have a feast for your eyes! There are no words. Behold!






My eyes O_O Ahhh!!! You MUST enlarge.


Matte-ified for the heck of it! Still full of awesome sauce!


Kleancolor - I bow to you!


I recently placed an order on these Kleancolor polishes and can I just say that  they are abso-freaking-lutely *amazing*?! I can't stop staring at my nails, they are hypnotizing me =) If you don't have any Kleancolors in your stash, get them now!

5 comments:

Nadia said...

Thank you so much for this, now I know that I NEED to buy this Kleancolor ASAP!

Jello Kitty said...

Nadia - lol, seriously! This polish is so fabulous, I never regretted a single Kleancolor purchase =D

Nailderella said...

Gorgeous pix!!

Unknown said...

whoa, beautiful manicure :)
I love your nails and this nail polish combo, amazing :)

RavenMark said...

I know how all of you feel. I'm practically addicted to Kleancolor myself. Lol! Let's see....I have: "Blue Eyed Girl", "Chunky Copper", "Born To The Purple", "Chunky Holo Black", "Green With Envy", "Sugar Coat", "Red Hot", "Fuschia Glitter", and today, I just got "Tiara Gold" and "Chunky Holo Fuschia" in the mail.

Yeah. I guess it's fair to say that I LOVE Kleancolor! I don't regret any Kleancolor purchases either, Jello Kitty! Before the night is over, I plan to order"Chunky Silver" and this one, "Chunky Holo Purple".

A lot of Kleancolor's glitter and holo polishes look excellent over black or dark polish. The key is using a good fast dry top coat, though. I use Seche Vite. The only drawback to Kleancolor is how long it takes to dry. Just use an excellent dry fast top coat and that is solved.

Great pics! I LOVE the color combo! :-)

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!