Friday, August 5, 2011

OPI Apricotcha Cheating

Hey hey hey! Recently I was able to get a hold of a number of black label discontinued OPI polishes. Featured today is a color called Apricotcha Cheating which is a coral creme/jelly mix. From a little google research, I found out that it was from the 2003 Las Vegas Collection. Overall, I think it's really cute! I did three coats here but it probably would've benefited from a fourth. I was too lazy though >_<. Anyways, scroll on.


Sun


Shade


Indoors


Black Label OPI! Old school, baby =D





Left: indoors, Middle: shade, Right: sunlight


Isn't it beaaaautiful? I really love it. One thing to note is that these polishes do have a "toxic" smell  due to the fact that they still contain all the original chemicals from the old formula. Nowadays lots of polishes claim to be B3F (big 3 free - the three being Formaldehyde, DBP & Toluene).  This may add to the dry time when compared to newer polishes. Regardless, awesome polishes are awesome polishes!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Its so summer this color, very merry :), you got some discontinued OPI polishes, cool!
I will look forward.

Jello Kitty said...

Nadia - I totally agree, such a great summer color! Too bad summer is almost over =(. I should probably do a post to show which colors I got haha... Thanks for the comments as always =D

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!