Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gold and Purple Gradient Stripes

I'm on a stripes kick, what can I say? Today's lazy weekend post consists of 4 polishes. China Glaze Pelican Gray for my base color, OPI Simply Smashing!, OPI Grape... Set... Match, and China Glaze C-C-Courage for my gradient stripes. Those names... lol...









One of my really close girlfriends had a huge birthday celebration this weekend and I am pooped! So tired... must rest up before the new week starts up again. Thanks for reading all you lovelies <3

7 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

That looks so cute, and so perfect!

Nadia said...

I really like Pelican Grey I used this week, the stripes are perfect.

Jello Kitty said...

@Nail Designs xox - Thank you my dear!

@Nadia - I love Pelican Gray, I wore it to work the other day heheh.

nailXchange said...

GAH! I absolutely LOVE this. I hope you don't mind when I rip off the idea and try it for myself one of these days.

Jello Kitty said...

@nailXchange - Are you kidding me? I don't mind at all! In fact, I am incredibly flattered =P. Better show me when you do!

Melorra said...

Wow this is really pretty! I'll have to try this out on my nails sometime.

New follower; and I'm liking what I see so far.

Jenny said...

This looks AMAZING!! I love it so much!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!