Monday, June 20, 2011

Milani 3D Holographic Cyberspace

This is a beautiful light blue scattered (subtle) holo polish. The holo effect is as not pronounced as it is in other notable polishes but this one is still definitely beautiful! This was 2 coats on top of a base coat. No top coat. Click pictures to expand =)


Indoors

 
Outdoors in natural light



These were in direct sunlight. Pretty!


Left: indoors, Middle: shade, Right: sunlight.


I decided to match my pedi with my mani as well! Hahah


This is a very easy-to-get polish sold at most drugstores.  I got mine personally at a local Walgreens. Pricing is around $4-5.  If you don't have any holos yet, this one is a good place to start! 

Oh goodness, my Konad stuff is on the way but the wait is killing me! They're supposed to come today so I'm pretty much freaking out at every "big truck" sound that passes by just *hoping* that it's the delivery dude. Eek! Hopefully my packages come quick so I can get over this waiting anxiety!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!