Tuesday, June 28, 2011

China Glaze Watermelon Rind

Hi all! Summer is in full swing and what better way to enjoy it than by wearing one of the best summer colors released from China Glaze's 2009 Summer Days Collection. =)


Watermelon Rind - what a fabulous name!



 Taken in different areas of the shade.



 In direct sunlight.


 Indoors under artificial light.


Left: indoors, Middle: shade, Right: sunlight.


Dare I say that this color looks absolutely *juicy*?! Watermelon Rind is a blue-green/teal color with an almost silver shimmer. This makes me want to have a picnic or run through a field with my arms flailing all over the place lol. Bottom line, definitely a summer worthy color - and possibly even a summer activity inducing one at that!

I recently went on another nail polish binge and I have lots to share. =) I ran across some really incredible deals and amazing finds. I'll post all the details in a future entry because I'm totally excited to show what I ended up with.  Until then, enjoy your summer days everyone and have a great start to your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!