Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuxedo Nails

Hey everyone! I hope you all have been well. As you've noticed, there are a few small changes to my blog. I stayed up late last night tinkering with a few layouts and such. I hope everything is now easier to read and the site is easier to navigate (not that it was a big problem before, I don't think). Bonus pop out Facebook "like" tab on the side and Pinterest buttons below every post, yay! Now onto more important business...

I always wanted to do a tuxedo mani but never had the time or patience to sit down and figure out how I wanted to go about doing so. Well that no longer is true! Let's take a look at what I came up with, shall we?










I used China Glaze White on White, a slightly off white creme, for the base and Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris for the tuxedo "accents". I actually used tape for the edges and just free handed the ties and buttons with dotting tools. This mani was quite easier than I had anticipated so I'm glad it wasn't as big of a pain in the bum as I initially thought it would be. So what do you guys think? Am I ready for my formal dinner and acceptance speech? =P Have any of you guys tried any tuxedo manis as of late or even in the past for that matter?

Also, I'd like to say a quick thank you to all my followers! I passed the 300 mark several days ago and that just made my day. You guys are wonderful -- I appreciate all your support! Stay awesome, you awesome people you. =P Giveaway details coming sometime in the near future...

6 comments:

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

this is so precious! very well done. Grats on 300 followers!

starification said...

Wow, this is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!You´ve done a fantastic job!!:)

http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

Nadia said...

Grats for the 300 followers= you deserve it. Your nails look longer with this design.

Jello Kitty said...

Thank you ladies! I love you all!!!

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! Can't wait to do it!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!