Friday, March 30, 2012

Franken Friday: A Charcoal Grey Glitter Bomb

Hello all! How are we doing today? It's been a while since I had any frankening experiments, so today, I decided that I would give it a go. I used leftover glitter from a craft project way back in the days. Here are the results!


Pics below are with a black polish because I didn't want 
the bottle to fight my mani for the camera's attention =P.
Click to enlarge the pics!






 Crazy bunch of charcoal grey glitter!



These are pics without flash on a gloomy day... so cool!


Left: Flash outdoors, Middle: No flash outdoors, Right: Flash indoors


She's so sparkly!


This was 2ish coats that I "dabbed" onto my nails as opposed to swiping (what I do with normal polish). Not gonna lie, it was a PITA to work the glitter around but once there was good coverage on the first coat, the second coat pretty much filled in the empty spaces. I topped it off with 2 coats of gelous to even any bumps and a single coat of Seche Vite. GUYS. I could not capture the crazy sparkle of this polish on camera. Guuuh, she's so puuuurdy. I kept catching the holographic glitters out of the corner of my eye all day. And these pictures were in gloomy weather. Eep! If the sun was out, I think I would've died. So what do you guys think? I don't have a name for it yet... maybe you all can help me out with that =D. I was also considering including this one in my upcoming giveaway but not sure how many people want to deal with hungry fussy glitters. Hrmm... I will think about it. Until then, have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading lovelies! <333

9 comments:

Unknown said...

h-bomb! as in holo bomb. i love it, so beautiful! so bright! definitely include it in a giveaway!!!!!

Nail Designs xox said...

That is AMAZING! It's so amazing, I can't even think of a good enough name for it.. lol

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I think a lot of people would love to own this!! :D
As for a name... Supernovae?

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

this is beautiful! sooo much holo goodness

Nadia said...

Awsome: specially because only 2 coats give this result. I would name it Rainbow Drops, Rainbow Rain or maybe something more "heavy" like Fairy Puke or Pee "@_@, Hmmm I think I'm not a creative person ROFL.

Lindsey R said...

Oh wow, you need to make more of this one, lol! It reminds me of that sparkly holographic gift wrap paper I used to see a lot in grade school. That's probably vague, but it's all I got!

Conversando entre libros said...

Precioso color. Muy purpurinoso pero me hace pensar en ¿y luego cómo se lo quita? Con lo que cuesta quitar los esmaltes con glitters este va a ser una pasada.

Besotes

feedkmayeorchids said...

Wow, this is incredible!

Jello Kitty said...

Thanks for the sweet compliments and input, girls! It is much appreciated <3

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!