Monday, March 12, 2012

Barielle Falling Star

Hi beautiful people! This is my first Barielle mani and I am pleased to tell you all that I am happy with the results. The application, however, is a different story. This was seriously Goopy McGooperson as far as formula goes. I had to add at least 15 drops of thinner to get it to a consistency I thought was good for application. That's really saying something since I usually don't mind goopy formulas so much but this formula was goopy. The saving grace is that it is a unique color. Let's take a look, shall we?









Left: Indoors, Middle: Shade, Right: Sunlight


 Like I said, this is a unique color so I was pretty forgiving given the sheisty formula. It took two coats to get complete coverage but it also needed an extra coat of Seche Vite due to the bumpyness caused by all the red glitter. Was it worth it? I think so. But then again, I love unique polishes and it's hard for me to resist colors and finishes that aren't so common. I'd say it's definitely a color worth getting if you're planning to make a Barielle purchase some time soon. I believe they are buy one get one 50% off on their site right now. Sometimes they even have site-wide sales in addition to their regular prices. So there yah go. My first Barielle mani but most certainly not my last. Thanks for reading and happy Monday people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats cute <3

http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

Nadia said...

Awsome color, I love Myrza's Meadow (one of that polish that you love or hate) and I want June bug.

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

neeeed this. your nails are so gorgeous!

Jello Kitty said...

Thanks, girlies!!!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!