Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chanel June: My First Chanel

Hello hello! How are you lovelies this beautiful first day of March? Today's mani features a polish from Chanel's Spring 2012 collection. I actually got this polish for a Christmas present late last year and of course being the polish collector that I am, I haven't been able to wear this till now! Better late than never right? But it's perfect for this season as the name of the polish itself is June. This is one of a three part collection (the other colors are April and May - how cute!) Chanel released that I believe is supposed to be limited edition. At least that's what the Chanel lady told my gifter and what my gifter told me! Scroll on for some pretties!










The color does dry a little darker than the bottle but it was still quite pretty. Very soft and delicate. This was three coats. I had a little trouble with application mainly because the bottle neck was so narrow that it caused the brush bristles to keep catching every time I re-dipped to get more polish. This created some bubbles but I managed to work with the formula a bit to get it even. Everything completely evened out with top coat, of course (merci, Seche Vite!). BTW, this was after several days of wear so please excuse the nail growth my dears. Anyway, let's get this month started, shall we? Happy Thursday and as always, thanks for reading everyone!

6 comments:

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Ohh this is perfection on you!

Amoki said...

I love the milky quality this polish has. I wish I wish I owned even just 1 chanel polish! It's lovely.

Nadia said...

Congrats on your first Chanel nail polish. Seche Vite is my "holy grail".

Jello Kitty said...

Thanks, girls! Chanel is pretty fab, I must admit. =P

Unknown said...

wow you have beautiful nails! new follower, glad i found ya :)

Anonymous said...

I bought this a month ago and it is still untried. After seeing your gorgeous photos I am today taking off my present manicure and putting June on.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!