Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pink Wednesday: A Layering Combo

So ever since it came out, I've been lemming Butter London Disco Biscuit buuuuut I don't really want to shell out the moolah to get it. What's the next best thing? Layering. Oh yes, here we go.








 An extra pic in the sun!

I used 3 coats of Revlon Desire, a fuschia jelly which I got for a dollar at Big Lots and single coat of NYX Maven, an iridescent blue/pink glitter which I also got for a dollar at my local beauty supply. It's not an exact dupe but $2 >>>> $14, no? Oh, but I will still get my hands on Disco Biscuit. Yes, I will. =D

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I like this combo more than Disco Biscuit!

starification said...

I think this looks better than Disco Biscuit!

Allesandra said...

i love it !

Ariel said...

UGH! I've been looking for those Revlon Just Tinteds EVERYWHERE. I totally missed them in stores (although I kept meaning to pick them up) and now I totally regret it.

Lindsey R said...

Oh wow, that is a great combo!

Nadia said...

Ooooo look really nice and a money save too.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I have to find me that Nyx!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!