Monday, April 9, 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer Pizzazz

I'm going to hit you all with a bright pop of green okay? Okay! Here's Nostalgic Lacquer Pizzazz layered over some green jellies. Some squinting might be necessary =P...










The base polish for my index and ring was New York Summer Hot Green and my middle and pinky was New York Summer Amaranth. Everything was topped off with one coat of Pizzazz and a matte top coat. Talk about bright, right?! Thanks for reading everyone. Hope the start of your week has been a good one!

6 comments:

Miss Blue said...

This is gorgeous! I just added NYS Hot Green to my wishlist because of this post :)

Andrea said...

Love it matte-fied!

Nadia said...

I really liked the matte fx.

PS: check you gmail inbox please. :D

funkiichiicka said...

Gorgeous! Love it matte!

belilunacrafts said...

Espectacular. Me ha encantado. Un besote.

Jello Kitty said...

Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments! =D

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!