Monday, March 11, 2013

Neutral Floral Stamping

Hello ladies! It's been such a long time since I've done any stamping so I decided to revisit one of my favorite designs for today's mani. My base color was OPI Samoan Sand -- an awesome nude jelly very close to my skin tone. The stamping was done using Sally Hansen White On with Bundle Monster plate BM-221.








Not much else to report today other than it is absolutely beautiful outside! Go and enjoy the weather everyone. Hope you all have a fabulous Monday and thanks for reading! <3

6 comments:

Lindsey R said...

That is so delicate and lovely!

The Manicured Maven said...

Beautiful! Neutral never has to mean boring!

Unknown said...

stunnig!

Toxic Vanity said...

Delicate and so clean :)

NailNarcotics said...

So subtle and beautiful. I love it

Anonymous said...

Hi. Lovely blog, I've just found it. I think its great and I love the things you post about. I'm following you.

Stop by my blog soon, say hi and let me know what you think:

www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

XO

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!