Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spectraflair Manis

Hi everyone, how have you all been? A bit of a special one today... here we have a double feature post consisting of two manis using a spectraflair franken I made. A little backstory behind this franken is that I actually bought the pigment from a seller online who has been providing the special rainbow magic to tons of us in the nail polish community. Sadly, I heard that he recently passed away. These manis are a thank you to Sid - you will be missed! Thanks for providing us with endless possibilities to create some awesome polishes and enjoy what we love! =D






Cosmestic Arts Purple for Base, 1 coat of Spectraflair






Cosmetic Arts Teal for Base, 2 coats of Spectraflair


Goodness, it's been SUPER bright out lately. Great for holo manis of course so I hope you guys enjoyed these. Spectraflair can pretty much make any base color look holo-rific! Also, since I am getting extremely close to that 300 follower mark, I'm thinking about including this in a future giveaway too. But, I shall figure that all out later! Till then, I hope everyone has been having a wonderful day. Love you all! XOXO

10 comments:

Amoki said...

I LOVE THESE SOOOO MUCH!!! gorgeous

adventures of a mad scientist said...

He passed away? Awwww :( I remember when everyone communicated with him and bought SF and he seemed like such a nice guy. This is a great tribute to him :D

Nadia said...

Awsome holos!!

Anonymous said...

i want it <3
http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

rebecca said...

both those combos look totally awesome!!!!

Lailaa R. said...

It was very nice of you to dedicate the manis to him! Thank you Sid : ) These polishes are great!

Sparkly Vernis said...

Wow the purple!!!! Perfect nails too <3

Lindsey R said...

Great manicures-- sad about Sid though:(

DEADisBEAUTIFUL said...

Are you using fine or coarse grade for your franken? It's quite hard to find anything other than coarse grade. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Jello Kitty said...

Thank you one and all!

@DEADisBEAUTIFUL - My dear, I used the fine grade spectraflair for these manis. I'm so sad that fine grade isn't easily obtainable anymore... perhaps you can check ebay. Sometimes they have some!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!